Employers are constantly looking for ways to engage their employees, to attract and retain talent and to be a company where people love to work. The “perks” space has grown exponentially over the past few years offering everything from local offers, to wellness discounts and philanthropic programs, and everything in between. Studies have shown that recognition by one’s peers is often out front as being one of the best ways to build employee loyalty. So how do you find the perfect balance?
We’ve done some of the legwork to evaluate what “perks” companies are out there and what they’re offering. Perks should create happier, more productive offices. Often times they help build work-life balance for employees while improving physical and mental health. Addressing the needs of a global, diverse workforce is key to rolling out successful programs with your team.
Below we’ve listed 6 platforms that offer “Employee Perks” with
something for everyone, everywhere:
1. Corestream – Software platform connecting employees with voluntary benefits, discounts and rewards programs. They offer the ability for perks to be employee paid direct through a payroll deduction.
2. Perks @Work – Employee perks platform with diverse offerings from discounts to wellness products and services to learning, giving, electronics, travel, local offers, tickets and health. Employees earn points for their purchases that can be applied to future purchases for additional discounts or shared with coworkers to generate employee recognition. As well as the ability for the employer to gift points to employees.
3. Perkspot – Employee discount program with rewards and recognition. Employees have exclusive offered to gym memberships, movie tickets, mortgages and more while enabling the employer the ability to reward employees with gift cards.
4. Zestful – Customizable program giving employees visa gift cards to use towards their perks platform. Some of their categories include entertainment (covering streaming services), charity, clothing, education, events, fitness and travel.
5. Policygenius – Centralized platform for supplemental insurance products for employees to purchase ranging from pet and renters insurance to life and disability, health, auto other products.
6. Blueboard – Employee rewards and recognition platform offering hundreds of experiences, including salon make-overs, staycations, cooking classes, white water rafting adventures and more.